mardi 30 janvier 2018

I'm getting the following error in angular 5 please check the below mentioned code

I'm getting below error anyone please help me here is my error code

    _zone_symbol__currentTask: Object { runCount: 0, _state: "notScheduled", type: "microTask", … }
columnNumber: 19
fileName: "http://localhost:4200/vendor.bundle.js line 2559 > eval"
lineNumber: 1190
message: "StaticInjectorError[MasterService]: \n  StaticInjectorError[MasterService]: \n    NullInjectorError: No provider for MasterService!"
ngDebugContext: Object { view: {…}, nodeIndex: 1, nodeDef: {…}, … }
ngErrorLogger: bound ()
name: "bound "
__proto__: function ()
ngTempTokenPath: null
ngTokenPath: Array [ MasterService() ]

here is my mudule.ts

  providers: [HighlightJsService,AuthGuard, DatePipe],
  bootstrap: [AppComponent]
})
export class AppModule { }




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire