lundi 31 juillet 2017

web service client response null

I have created a web service client using wsimport. for some reason its not creating jaxbelement method's in object factory class. that's why I have created the method by myself. When I am trying to get the response I can see the response inside console but my response object is returning null.

@CustomExceptionTransformer @LogAction public SearchByVolumeFolioResponse findByVolumeFolio(EIRServicesWebAmendmentsCriteria criteria) {

    ObjectFactory objectFactory = new ObjectFactory();
    SearchByVolumeFolio request = objectFactory.createSearchByVolumeFolio();        

    request.setTokenId(criteria.getTokenId());
    request.setVolumeFolio(criteria.getVolumeFolio());


    return (SearchByVolumeFolioResponse) ((JAXBElement<?>) this.eirSearchTemplate.marshalSendAndReceive(objectFactory.createSearchByVolumeFolio(request))).getValue();


}

what might be the problem?Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire