samedi 29 juillet 2017

Learning to program with F#

I'm an intermediate programmer and whenever I'm taking a video course or the like in F# I find they reference general programming concepts that I'm not familiar with and they offer no explanation, assuming that since you're learning F# you're probably already an expert programmer in another language. If I want to increase my knowledge of programming generally can I do it with F# or should I just take the more robust C# courses available? (My main resource is pluralsight and Udemy)

Specifically I'm looking to make practical applications (web apps, mobile apps etc.), but often I'm missing fundamental software engineering strategies like unit testing, continuous deployment etc. as well as working with Http GET/PUT requests (I sort of know how to do it but not really).

So what do you think, should I abandon F# and learn how to do these things with a different programming language or is there a way to learn these concepts with F#?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire