samedi 29 juillet 2017

CSS changes shows up in eclipse but not on browser

I have an index.html file and index.css. The directory structure is: img of directory structure

I am linking the css to html with : link rel="stylesheet" type="text.css" href="css/index.css"

I am using tomcat v8.5 to host. When I run my project on server I see this in the window within eclipse: browser displayed within eclipse

However when I open up chrome/firefox and search, it is only pulling the index.html and the css is not being displayed :(

I read that files have to be specified with "relative path", however, the folder containing index.css is in the same directory(WebContent) as the index.html. So what is the issue with href="css/index.css" ? Can someone please help me with the path issue?

Thanks so much for your time !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire