mardi 28 mars 2017

display a table after another table from a different file in php

I am showing two tables on top of my page from php_file1.php which is ajax based. Then in there is another table in body of the page which is shown after these two table. The thing is I need to display last table of php_file1.php after body's table. I cant modify anything in php side. Any way to do in front end?

Sharing code: php_file1.php (ajax based):

echo "<table class='class1' id='class1' style='width:90%;'>";
// some stuffs
echo "</table>";
<br>
echo "<table class='class2' id='class2' style='width:90%;'>";
// some stuffs
echo "</table>";

In my page body

echo "<table class='body' id='body' style='width:90%;'>";
// some stuffs
echo "</table>";

I need to display id with class2 after id with body I need to do it in run time only (javascript/jquery). I cant run any extra ajax because all data is in php_file1.php My page loads first only then ajax loads.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire