mardi 27 septembre 2016

Which web langue is better to create a web page for so many images?

I hope to create a web page which is showing so many images continuously. I'm don't know well about web languages. The only thing what I know is simple HTML. I know only adding images to the html.

However, there are so many web languages and I think there are some better languages for my purpose - showing so many languages.

The function what I want is like below.

  1. the images are in same url( in a same folder of FTP or local )
  2. automatically search this images and showing it continuously on the web page. (this images vertically arranged. )
  3. the images should be loading dynamically.
  4. I should get the width of web browser window(the size of displaying web page ) Finally, I hope to see that this web page showing images like a big image. ( I can see only a part of this big image by scrolling )

Can you recommend me which language is better to create this web page?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire