vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Uploading necesary dependencies for Angular2 App into a web host

I am new to Angular2 and have a bit of confusion with the node.js and the angular2 framework functioning and relationship.

I can run my app with the lite-server on localhost, but my problem is uploading the app to the hosting service. There are not any tutorials or guides of what to do when the app is ready, so I have been trying to make a bundle with webpack, but I am not successful. I know it is a BAD practice to upload all node_modules installed by npm but am I correct trying to make such bundle?

Another clarification would be if my app can run my app just by uploading the html, css and js files (including those in the node_modules)? or do I need to configure a host that allows Node.js to run my application?

Any guide will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire