dimanche 31 juillet 2016

how to know the number of item views in a listing on a website

my question is straight forward.

I want to know the total number of view of an item in a listing of a website as in enter image description here

I want to know the total number of views ( in black ovals )

I want to create a simple webpage, I just have to enter the name of the item, and then somehow this name gets connected to the website to get the listing and get the total number of views,

my question is, how to link my webpage to the website ? and how to get this information from the page source automatically

what I am asking about is the methodology and the programming languages as I am not familiar with web programming.

I did something similar in c# using htmlagilitypack, but this time I want to create the software in a website. thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire