samedi 26 décembre 2015

Web developer questions - Aurelia framework

I have questions about Aurelia javascript framework, css and other basic questions that I need to clear off my head. I have come to that point where I want to stop doing web development because I feel like struggling too much. I am still at a young age, and I know I can do this by forcing myself to get the answers I need to continue my journey. (I know some basic javascript, and I have now moved on to Typescript with Aurelia framework.)

I have gone through the get started docs for Aurelia, and I have tried to explore the Aurelia framework. But the more I explore, the more advanced it gets.

  1. Why is jQuery included in Aurelia? I thought jQuery was another Javascript framework?Screenshot
  2. What is bootstrap actually? What does it mean by Bootstrap w/Less and Bootstrap w/Sass?
  3. What differs ASP.net from Node.js?
  4. What is Dependency Injection? (Any video suggestions?)
  5. How do I convert javascript to typescript?

I appreciate for every answer I get, if not all. I am shy, even on the internet. I want to learn, but too afraid my questions are too stupid or too easy. If anyone has a book about learning typescript or in general about web development, I'd be happy to know. Also if there is something else I can do to improve myself in web development, be open-minded and come with examples.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire