lundi 28 décembre 2015

Seemless live broadcast to youtube

I want to provide live broadcast functionality to users of my website using Youtube service but I am not sure if it is possible in a way I want or not.

That's what I want:

  1. User clicks on start broadcast button
  2. On server side, I insert Broadcast event and Live Stream for that user using Youtube Data API. (I don't want to ask user to login into his/her youtube account for that)
  3. Send some identifier of broadcast and streams back to client browser.
  4. Start sending audio/video (and possibly screen sharing) feed to that live broadcast, preferrably using WebRTC.

Is above scenario possible? If so, what kind of effort should be required to make it work with WebRTC? If, it is not possible with WebRTC, then do I need to develop android Application, browser extension etc? What are my options?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire