lundi 30 mars 2015

excel VBA web service give error METHOD OR DATAOBJECT NOT FOUND in german Excel

I originally had a problem which you can find on the following link. I am not sure if I should have continued my question on that old post or I should start a new one, so I apologize if I did it wrong.


excel VBA web service give error METHOD OR DATAOBJECT NOT FOUND


Basically a web service within Excel VBA was working fine on some computers, but giving the error mentioned on other computers.


After further research, it appears that it only happens in German Excel/Office instalations.


Is anyone aware of any difference between german Office versions and other versions which might cause this too happen and most importantly, is there a way to make it work on all computers, regardless of language version ?


thanks in advance.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire