lundi 30 mars 2015

Bootstrap template not working correctly Django

I have a Bootstrap template that I am attempting to use with Django, and I have places the bootstrap resources in the template directory with the html file that I am trying to display. My problem is that when trying to display the html file, It only comes out as text in the browser window, so this would lead me to believe that the Bootstrap resources are not being properly used.


Here is the template I am trying to use: http://ift.tt/Yhd4E5


Here is what my template directory looks like:



css
font-awesome
fonts
img
js
index.html


I am aware that It uses CDN links, but the resources were with the template when I downloaded the zip, so I left the in there. I am very new to Bootstrap and fairly new to Django as well so please go easy on me, and If I have something wrong in my terminology, please correct me. Thanks.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire