vendredi 1 juillet 2016

file_get_contents(URL) returns failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

I am Scrapping a website, Since data is TOO Much big, and I can't keep my Laptop always open, I am using RDP to scrap it.

Now they have blocked up my RDP IP so that I can't access that website, IF i install any VPN, Proxy Software (Since it changes my IP address), I would loose acces to my RDP, than I have to contact RDP PRovider to uninstall it so I am able to access RDP.

Is there any solution to access this website via RDP ? I came to know about Socks5, Website open fines when I use Socks5 with Mozilla it works fine but when I use localhost and run the script, I get file_get_contents(URL) returns failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden. since XAMPP sends HTTP requests via Network IP rather than browser IP.

Anyway to Overcome this problem ?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire