dimanche 31 octobre 2021

Run Python project in a website, but interactively

I am using Infinityfree to host a website, and I have a project that I have created in Python 3. It is a bot to play a dice game and the code is here: https://github.com/matthews-makes/qaike. I encourage you to check out the code and run it to see how it interacts with the user.

I would like to let an online user run my bot and be able to pass text input. I didn't think that would be too hard, but I can't find an option online that doesn't involve a lot of manual input shredding.

I have read about Python Web Frameworks (like Flask and Django), and I like the idea, but I don't think they actually use the code to go back and forth with the user, but more use it to render web pages based on user input.

I have read about Brython and thought it would work, but I can't seem to actually run my file, display output, and accept input.

NOTE: I highly recommend you look at the code on Github! NOTE: I am new to hosting websites, so if you get into the nitty-gritty, please explain well or link an appropriate tutorial. Thank you in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire