samedi 27 février 2021

Making auto refreshe span in laravel

I have a span in which the number (value) is displayed and it is a variable, someone does some action and the value changes, but I will find out only after reloading the page. I need the span value to be reloaded every 5 minutes. It is possible to load the entire <a class="nav-link" href="">Admin panel @if($admin == 2 && $reqnum != 0)<span class="badge badge-warning"></span>@endif</a> link because it still checks to see if the value is 0. Hi, I have a span in which the number (value) is displayed and it is a variable, someone does some action and the value changes, but I will find out only after reloading the page. I need the span value to be reloaded every 5 minutes. It is possible to load the entire XXXXXXXX link because it still checks to see if the value is 0. Everything is in laravel!!

<li class="nav-item <?php echo (Route::currentRouteName() == "admin" ? "active" : "") ?>">
<a class="nav-link" href="">Admin panel @if($admin == 2 && $reqnum != 0)<span class="badge badge-warning"></span>@endif</a>
</li>



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire