jeudi 25 février 2021

How do I add mySQL JDBC Driver when creating a Driver definition?

I am currently trying to make a connection to a database through a dynamic java web application in eclipse. I found this helpful youtube video and while I am trying to follow it, I have ran into an issue.

This led me to more research where I found this link

At Step 5 when he clicks on MySql, it presents him with drivers to the mySql JDBC Driver versions. However when I do this, there is nothing there. I cannot add the jar connector file without clicking on a version but there are no versions to click. I have not been able to find an answer to how to fix this, and would appreciate the help if anyone has any. I have provided a screenshot of what my page looks like below. When trying to add a driver:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire