mardi 29 septembre 2020

"Save" a static image of an asp form for the user to refer back to

I have an asp application in which I present a series of questionnaires in a form panel - when the user pushes a submit button, I save their entries, clear the panel, and load the next questions into the panel. There are times when they need to look back at the initial form to check how they answered something on that form (they can't change the submitted answers). So what I think I need is a way to save a static view of the initial form in a separate web page/browser tab that they can select and then go back to where they were. I have found partial hints related to this (like saving a screen capture or converting the form to a pdf) but nothing seems to be the answer. Maybe I've been asking the question wrong or maybe there is a better way to do the whole thing? Thanks for any suggestions.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire