dimanche 27 septembre 2020

How to create users and works URIs in FIREBASE WEB?

I have a huge problem, I have this application developed with firebase in javascript, HTML, CSS, it works kinda like LinkedIn (it's kind of a social network) and its purpose is to collect users information and jobs.

My problem now is to create a specific URI for each user and each job in order to make every element unique and reachable from a specific link. I'd like to have a pattern like:

https://myproj.com/users/john-doe for users https://myproj.com/jobs/developer for jobs

So if anyone wants to share his profile or his work, he is able to do it by that link.

The project is not a single page application, I would like to have different pages to handle both works and users info. I'm currently using firebase hosting and there is something but nothing fits my case, don't know about dynamic links but they don't look helpful. I'm really getting kind of desperate, I couldn't find ANYTHING in the web




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire