vendredi 31 juillet 2020

Angular cross origin build option

I would like to build my angular application with the cross origin build option. I am currently using a couple of build options and it works fine (prod and output-hashing). When I attempt to add cross-origin build option in the command line I get the following error: Unknown option --cross-origin (or --crossOrigin depending on how I write it so it is not a case convention issue). If add the the crossOrigin option to the angular.json file under the projects architect build options section then I get the following error: Schema validation failed with the following errors: Data path "" should NOT have additional properties(crossOrigin). I would like to know what is causing this error and how to overcome it.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire