lundi 29 juin 2020

My other folders and images won't work and link with the website

This problem is really starting to bug me. So I have a folder with more folders and files in it. It looks like this, :

Game Name

-Elements

--Website

---Images

---Fonts

---Scripts

---Documents

--Game

The index.html and webstyle.css files are in the websites folder and the image I'm using is in the images folder, of course. This is what the code for it looks like, it's in the CSS file:

body {

background-image: url("/images/bg.jpg");

}

The thing is I tried checking the website to see if it worked but it didn't, I even checked to see if the image was there at all, it wasn't, and neither were any of the folders or files except for the HTML and CSS documents. This is really getting on my nerves ugh I don't know what to do. And plus I can't figure out how to make this dumb thing show the code right, so please help before I smash this laptop




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire