lundi 29 juin 2020

Different Result Mac problem or hard to reset cache

Maybe this is hard to explain but I'll give it a try.

I'm a Software Developer student who is the only one of them using a MacBook out of a project.

We are working on a web-application but there is one thing that is stopping me with working and that is that I get a different result on a page than all others of my project.

But a bug that is fixed and changed but it's like my mac still does remember the old results. I did try:

  • deleted the project and re-install it.
  • delete Eclipse and reset cache
  • using different browsers

To make it more clear: We work on a slideshow. When I open the page the topbalk is black for me (and the timer does not work) for everyone else it is blue (and it does work) but when I reset my cache I do see it will get blue. If I refresh and login on the page again, it get's black again. Like it goes back to the way my mac wants it to be.

If someone can help me with this I would be very thankful since my school won't help students using a Macbook..




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire