lundi 27 novembre 2017

Need help choosing the skill sets to learn full stack web developer

I am not sure if this is the right platform to ask this question. Anyways, giving it a go.

I just started learning web design and development mainly through w3schools, code academy and Lynda\Udemy video tutorials online.

My goal is to complete the training by March 2018 and get a job and work for 2 to 3 years along with few freelancing projects. In this 2 - 3 years planning to learn Python, Ruby On Rails, C, C++, Java and Android App Dev. Later, I am planning to start my own Design/Development firm.

Till now I have completed HTML, CSS, Javascript and Photoshop. I need help in choosing the languages and skill sets going forward.

I have listed below the languages I think I should learn by March 2018.

HTML5, CSS, Photoshop, Javascript, Bootstrap, jQuery, jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile, Angular JS, React, Node.js, Mongo DB, PHP, Codeignitor/Laravel, My Sql, Wordpress, Wordpress Theme Development, SEO (Only basics), Dreamweaver.

Could you please let me know if I am on the right path? Is it too much to learn for a beginner? Is the time frame reasonable?

I am dedicating about 10 hours in a day 6 days in a week. Is it fine to learn just HTML, CSS, Photoshop, JS, jQuery, PHP, My Sql and Dreamweaver to get placed or Am I better off learning all the above listed skills?

As I said, My short term priority is to get placed by March 2018.

Thank you in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire