dimanche 30 octobre 2016

CSS @media query doesn't work with meta tag

I am having some issues changing the layout of my content with the use of @media queries. I have the following meta in the head, <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">. And one of my queries looks like this:

    `@media all and (min-width: 768px) {

    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a {
        background-color: #f06449;
        color: #fff;
    }

    .centerIcon .fa-arrow-down {
        display: none;
    }
}`

I have tried changing the query to use "screen" instead of the current, "all", but it has no affect. The actual color of the code starting with @media is white (ofc this depends on what text editor you have), but I suspect that the code is overwritten by something else, could this be accurate?

Many thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire