vendredi 30 janvier 2015

need to add all the boxes in the same div in html

I need to implement the following functionality in either JSP or HTML


For example:


I have CINEMAS MOVIES EVENTS ( top level horizontal menu)


After this I have submenus like CINEMAS has -> price, Date, etc.. submenus Once I click price it should display a text box under menu bar and similarly for all submenus.


I tried with div and frames but its not working fine. So, I want to know how to implement this functionality.


To be more clear: Menu Bar and Submenus and all the options(text boxes, labels) within a same box/div/frame without refreshing the page. After clicking the submenu the corresponding text box or label should displayed within the box.


Thank you.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire