So I have a static website hosted on s3. I set it up to work with AWS certificate manager, route 53, and cloud front so that the site can be accessed with https.
It seems to be sort of working after a lot of fiddling but it then breaks super weirdly.
For example I can go to the following no problem:
www.myurl.com
https://www.myurl.com/
https://myurl.com/
http://myurl.com/
Great! But then I click a link on this homepage to take me to another page named login.html but this ONLY works for a few of the above links. For example if I go to https://myurl.com and click the link I succefully navigate to http://ift.tt/2oytw07.
However if I go to https://www.myurl.com/ and click the same link it just keeps loading and never brings up the page.
There are some other weird things going on with other pages but I imagine they are related to this issue and I can't figure it out at all. Why is it working but only sort of and sporadically and only with certain url structures? Ideas?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire