samedi 22 avril 2017

Best language to use for quiz? plus any other pointers

I'm new so go easy. I'm coding a site for my own pleasure, trying to create an interactive quiz for my friends and family to play at christmas time. I I've previous (limited) experience with Java, CSS and html and so was just going to go straight to these for my project but I wondered if these were the best languages for what I have in mind? Perhaps it's easier to achieve in a different code? Here's my idea. I would like to have an index of questions that are randomly selected when a next button is pressed by the user. In the front end I would like the user to be presented with a single question > have the ability to enter or choose their answer > press show answer > have correct or incorrect message displayed > press next > a new, randomly selected question is presented and so on.

This is a learning exercise for me so any specific references to pages (w3schools etc) where tutorials are would be excellent, basically it may be as simple as making me aware of a specific tag or function who knows!? (hopefully you lot do)

much obliged,




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire