Looking to knock down a few books to quickly get started on web dev stuff. I am a cs student so I already know how to code and I already know how html <5 and css works, mostly, enough that I can search what I don't know. I personally find most books just pile on things which I just forget and have to come back to reread sections. I find exercise driven approach the best (just like taking a real course).
In summary, what I'm looking for:
- books with good exercises
- not outdated books
- topics that I can think of: html5, javascript and/or jquery (what else is there?), modern layouts/designs using the specific html/css techniques, maybe back end stuff
- hopefully little overlaps from the books for different topics.
I know this kind of questions gets asked a lot, but I couldn't find quite what I'm looking for from searching. If it's been asked before, I apologize.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire