vendredi 2 septembre 2016

One Page Scrolling Webpage

Good day,

I am an absolute newbie to HTML and CSS. I have coded a very simple html and css document. I would like to know how to implement a single page scrolling design using html and css strictly. I would like each page (as specified in the code) to take up the whole browser and as you scroll, it goes onto the next page.

Here is the code:

    <!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>

    <head>
      <title>Loud : Let your voice be heard</title>
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="main.css">
    </head>

    <body>
      <div id="page1">
        <p id="head">Welcome To Loud</p>
      </div>

      <div id="page2">
        <p id="slide2p1">What is Loud?</p>
        <p class="slide2">Loud is a platform for customers ...</p>
        <p class="slide2">Be Loud. Be Proud.</p>
      </div>

      <div id="page3">
        <p>Disclaimer</p>
        <p>One may not use any harsh, violent or offensive language on Loud. All comments must be in a formal and respectful manner.</p>
      </div>

    </body>

    </html>



    body {
      background-image: url(http://ift.tt/2ceJx6w);
      /*background-attachment: fixed;
        background-position; center;
        background-repeat; no-repeat;*/
      background-size: cover;
      position: fixed;
    }
    #page1 {
      height: 100%;
    }
    #page2 {
      height: 100%;
    }
    #head {
      text-align: center;
      color: blanchedalmond;
      position: relative;
      font-size: 80px;
    }
    #slide2p1 {
      text-align: center;
      color: blanchedalmond;
      font-size: 70px;
    }
    .slide2 {
      text-align: center;
      color: blanchedalmond;
      font-size: 25px;
    }
    #page3 {
      height: 100%;
      font-size: 12px;
      position: relative;
      bottom: 0px;
      color: blanchedalmond;
      text-align: center;
    }





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire