What framework / approach to use to benefit from both in the same time:
- speed of cold load like static html page
- responsive of Single Page Application
I need to decide how to build frontend for my new side project, in my opinion actual trends go in the wrong direction. I don't think we want a future where web apps have cold time load like 2-4s (Angular2) but still we want the later benefits of Angular2 which goes with SPA approach.
I like when things go as fast as possible and I hate this moment when I need to wait some (even small) time to load web app.
I started building this new project with Angular2 but it seems for me overkill for reasons I mentioned above but I still want to have SPA, because it works perfect after it load.
Is there anyway I could connect both?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire