jeudi 25 décembre 2014

Modern Web Languages [on hold]

I started by learning PHP, but I felt like I was missing the boat, so I started to research something "better" than PHP, and I came up with options like, Scala, Node, Python, RoR and etc.


But to run PHP, I must have a webserver, but those other languages don't need one, I can run them directly.


Most of the examples that I had were started in the terminal to run, but if there is some bug or crash the application stops. Must I implement a native webserver myself for those languages?


I'm too familiar with the LAMP/WAMP way to do things; write some code, throw it in some folder, and it runs like a charm. I can't use some webserver to run Node, for example, and the webserver take care of somethings for me, and when something goes wrong, the app just doesn't stop. Must I really to implement this by myself?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire