dimanche 28 août 2016

High Performance Website [on hold]

I need your help to chose technologies for fast performing website where I am looking to develop 1. A single Page Website which will have a moderately Complex UI i.e. Lists, a Google Map and 2-3 grids to show data with timelines 2. will display the current state of Records in DB and also have forms to modify the rows. i.e It will has Orders from Customer and Customer list as List on UI so one can double click to open customer form and update contact info and same for order also to put in some comments etc. 3.I wish website to receive real time update of these orders and update the UI List on website since the order data can be updated via integration also and there could be filters user has applied on order. I am looking to use SQL server as DB. Please suggest best architecture for such application.

My home work: I was initially planning to have a Blank asp.net page with JQuery or Java script based controls where on submit or time refresh we can post JSON data or read JSON data from another component -- A .NET Web service which will connect to DB and JSON Serialize data for UI.

I am new to Angular however I can still go ahead and learn if that is better approach in long term. I also heard of Server side javascript with Node.js

TIME is NOT the constraint here so i wish to have a rock solid design to start with (at least as of today since new better techs will evolve in future)

Any ideas to make it better and faster will be appreciated

Cheers




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire